Saint Lawrence offers three extended care programs before and after school for students in grades Pre-K through 8. Three different locations are used for each Pre-K, K-5th grades, and 6th-8th grades.
All three sites offer students a safe and supervised environment and may be used on a drop-in or regular basis. Registration is required for each child and families are billed by the hour. All hourly charges appear on Smart Tuition.
- Pre-K before and after school care is offered in the Pre-K classrooms from 7 AM until 8 AM and from 11:30 AM until 6 PM.
- The rate for Pre-K care is $4/hour.
- The Children’s Center is open from 7 AM until 7:45AM (for K-8) and from the time school dismisses until 6 PM on all school days for grades (K-5).
- The Children’s Center is also open on teacher in-service days and runs camps during school breaks and Summer.
- The Teen Center is a separate site for Middle School Students from the time school dismisses until 6PM.
- Middle School students who arrive 7AM-7:45AM must go to the Children’s Center.
- The rate is $6/hour for all students K-8th grades.
To register, please fill out the Children Center Registration form.
If you have questions, please contact the Extended Care Dorector, Sue Herbelin at email@example.com.