Parent-Teacher Group (PTG)
The PTG is a collaborative effort between parents, teachers and the administration to conduct social, educational, and fundraising events and community building events. These include:
- Ice Cream Social (8/18)
- Opening Day of School Parent Coffee (8/20)
- Back-to-School BBQ (8/28)
- New Parent Coffee Morning (9/18)
- Walk-a-thon (10/29)
- Refreshments for the Christmas Concert (12/10)
- Christmas in the Library (12/16)
- Family Fun Night (4/21)
- End-of-the-Year Pool Party (6/7)
- And more!
Educational events are opportunities for parents to hear presentations on important topics related to parenting, child development, faith formation and school success for students. These events are publicized in advance and attendance counts for volunteer hours.
PTG general membership meetings are held regularly according to the published schedule.
Please contact PTG President MaryLynne Rodriguez for more information at: email@example.com