The Education Council or ‘Ed Council’ is the Advisory Board to the Administration of the school. It is comprised of school parents and community members with an interest in furthering the mission of the school and working towards continual spiritual and academic growth and improvement. Representatives on the Ed Council serve the school through distinctive functional areas in which they have interest and expertise. These members play a vital role in ensuring all stakeholders are represented in significant decisions affecting the broader school community.
Recent Ed Council projects and initiatives:
- Strategic plan development
- School Re-Branding (new logo, tagline, mission & philosophy)
- Marketing and Communication tools (new website)
- Comprehensive site-wide facilities reserve study
- Technology programs and hardware recommendations
- Catholic Identity analysis and spiritual formation opportunities
- Advancement & Development participation
- Financial oversight and review
More information on our membership is coming soon!