It is our goal to make a Saint Lawrence education accessible to all families through scholarships. Please read below for important dates for submitting your scholarship forms. You must complete BOTH required items to be considered for a scholarship.
To apply for Scholarship for the 2017-2018 school year:
1. REQUIRED: File the FACTS Online Application by FEBRUARY 13, 2017.
2. REQUIRED: Submit SLEMS School Scholarship Application by February 13, 2017.Supplemental School Scholarship Application
3. (Re)apply for BASIC FUND by the posted deadline.
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
Grade-level and topic-specific scholarships are publicized by the classroom teachers in the springtime when applications are accepted. These scholarships are made possible through the generosity of:
- The Pashby Family (Gloria Pashby Scholarship Award)
- The Sera Family (Kevin Sera Memorial Scholarship Award)
- The Gonzalez Family (JN Leadership Award)
- The Sanville Family (Handal Scholarship Fund)