- Get to know us at one of our Open Houses on November 3, 2016 from 5 – 7 p.m. or January 29, 2017 from 11 – 1:30 p.m.
- Schedule a private tour during the school day.
- Apply online or in person with the application forms below.
- We encourage all families to apply by our Priority Deadline on February 17, 2017.
- Submit all required test scores and report cards as per the Admissions Checklist. These can be submitted electronically, by mail or in person.
- Student Recommendation form (for Kindergarten or 1st -8th Grade) needs to be completed by the student’s current school/teacher and mailed or faxed to us directly.
- Submit the application fee, if not paid online, with paperwork. Application will not be processed until fee is received.
- Once all items are received, parents will receive a call with testing date and time.
- Upon test completion, test is scored and parents are notified via email of acceptance.
- Once accepted parents will receive registration paperwork, tuition information, and all other forms that need to be completed to finalize the enrollment process.
Before applying online, please look at the Admission Checklist for the required forms to be turned in with your online application.Apply Online Now!
Forms and applications can be emailed, mailed or delivered to: Attn: Admissions 1977 St. Lawrence Drive, Santa Clara CA 95051 Fax: 408-615-1343 Phone: 408-296-2260 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We encourage all families to apply by our Priority Deadline on February 17, 2017. However, applications will be accepted after that date.
St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, and/or ethnic origin, age, sex or disability in administration of education policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. The schools give first admission preference to students of registered, participating St. Lawrence parishioners and siblings of students currently enrolled in the Education Center; secondly to Catholic students of non-parishioners; and thirdly to non-Catholics. Admission is secured by the payment of the annual registration fee and signing the tuition agreement.