Saint Lawrence students and educators use technology as a tool to enhance learning, collaborate and communicate. New adoptions in 2014 include the shift to Google Apps for Education for document creation and sharing and the introduction of SchoolLoop to communicate up-to-date student progress and class-specific information.
For Students & Teachers:
- SMART technology in every classroom (PreK-8)
- Computer centers in grades K-3
- 1:2 Laptop-student ratio in 4th and 5th grade
- 1:1 Laptop – student computers in the middle school
- Technology integrated into the curriculum
- Wireless access in each classroom and throughout the campus
- Google Apps for Education (File creation, collaboration, sharing)
- SchoolLoop (in conjunction with SchoolOne) information system & class website
- PowerSchool — Student Information System for grades and assignments.
- ParentSquare — Parent Communication Module
- Connections– weekly digital newsletter sent out by the school
- Koincloud– our online Scrip purchasing program (see ‘Family Commitment’ for more information)
For questions about the use of technology in your child’s classroom, please contact the classroom teacher.