10k, 5k Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run 2017
10k, 5k Run/Walk and Kid’s Fun Run
A race to benefit Saint Lawrence Elementary and Middle Schools athletic program
April 29, 2017
- Early bird discount through Wednesday April 5th
- Runners/Walkers – $35: All registered participants receive a technical t-shirt and race bib
- Kids – $20: Receive a tech tee, and race bib
- Virtual Runners – $20: Receive a tech tee only, no bib
- 10k – 8:30am
- 5k – 8:45am
- Kids Fun Run (0.88 miles) – 10:00am
Established 1961, Saint Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is a PreK to 8th grade Catholic school serving the Santa Clara Valley for over 50 years. Our mission is to provide the highest quality education in a faith filled environment that best meets the needs of our diverse community. Your generosity allows us to make a Saint Lawrence education accessible to more than 380 students and counting.
Saint Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is separate from Saint Lawrence Academy. Saint Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is not closing and we look forward to a great race day at Baylands Park on April 29, 2017! Happy Running….
- Bib pick-up will be available at Sports Basement Sunnyvale Store Friday, April 28th 3:00 pm to 7:00pm. Race day pick-up at the event is also available. Race day pick-up and race day registration opens at 7:00 am. There will be no mailing of race packets.
- Can someone pick up my bib for me? No, but spouses can pick up bib for each other as long as they have a signed waiver (wet signature) A signature is required on the >waiver by the registrant only in order to receive your bib. Every adult registrant or legal parent/guardian must sign an event waiver.
- Your race day packet includes your race bib, which has your timing tag on the back and MUST be worn on race day. You will also receive your official race shirt at this time.
- Various kids activities will be provided before and after the Kid’s Fun Run!
- No age restrictions.
- Awards will be provided to the overall Top-3 male and female finishers in each age division.
- Is the race timed? Yes, your race bib will include a timing chip. Chip timing allows us to record your time using a “computer” and gives the most accurate results. Race results will be provided online.
- You are required to run with your bib number.
- First aid available at the start/finish line as well as on the course.
- Will there be a gear check at the start line? No.
- There will be two water stations on course and one at the finish line.
- Post-race activities include refreshments and water for runners.
- Portable restrooms will only be available in the main parking lot.
- All races will begin and end at the Baylands Grove Amphitheater. Both the 5k and 10k courses are flat and is a mix of road and dirt trail.
- Both runners and walkers will be asked to complete the course by 11:30 am.
- Family and friends are important to you and to our event. Please invite your family and friends to the designated cheer station or have them meet you at the Start/Finish line. Please ask family and friends to be at the designated locations (tbd) prior to the start of the race so that runners are not impeded.
- Headphones are allowed, but we ask that runners wearing headphones be courteous.
- Baby joggers are allowed at the back of the starting group.
- There are no refunds or transfers allowed.
- You may switch your distance by seeing a registration volunteer on packet pickup day or at the race.
- We encourage both walkers and runners to join us.
- Photos will be available on our website after the race is completed.
- See photos from last year!
- I would like to volunteer. What do I receive and whom should I contact?
To volunteer please send an email to email@example.com
- Who do I contact if I have further questions or just need someone to talk to?
First please read through all the information above and then if you still have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact if I would like to become a race sponsor?
If you, your organization or company would like to be a sponsor, we can use your help. Please email email@example.com
Download sponsorship levels info (PDF).
- Donate Online